FINANCE [Pay Cell] DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.306, Dated 13th October 2017. (Heyvilambi, Puratasi-27, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2048)
FINANCE [Pay Cell] DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.306, Dated 13th October 2017.
(Heyvilambi, Puratasi-27, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2048)
OFFICIAL COMMITTEE, 2017 - Recommendations of the Official Committee,
2017 on revision of pay, allowances, pension and related benefits – Revision
of Rates of Allowances - Orders - Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.40, Finance (Pay Cell) Department, dated: 22-02-2017.
2. G.O.Ms.No.189, Finance (Pay Cell) Department, dated 27-06-2017.
3. G.O.Ms.No.303, Finance (Pay Cell) Department, dated 11-10-2017.
The Official Committee, 2017 constituted to examine revision of pay
and allowances has inter-alia made recommendations regarding revision of
2. The Government has carefully examined the recommendations of
the Official Committee, 2017 and has decided to accept them. Accordingly,
without changing the eligibility and other conditions of allowances, except to
the extent stated herein, the rates of various allowances shall be revised as
3. Medical Allowance is granted to employees including the employees
of Judicial Department for meeting the expenditure on day-to-day medical
expenses. The existing medical allowance of Rs.100/- per month shall be
enhanced to Rs.300/- per month.
MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT SCHEME
4. Employees who joined Government service on or before 21-04-1995
and who did not opt for Medical Allowance are eligible for the Medical
Reimbursement Scheme. Considering the pay revision, the annual ceiling
limit for drawal of medical reimbursement shall be revised at 15 percent of
revised pay on the date of migration of the employee to the revised pay
structure under the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017.
Post a Comment